Thursday, January 8, 2009

Light Blogging Schedule

Still trying to work out some computer issues here in South Carolina, at lovely Converse College where I'm teaching for the month of January. Remind me NEVER to complain about my own computer...I'm using a computer that hasn't been updated (or used) in, oh, about a hundred years!

Nevertheless, I'm enjoying my stay down here. College food service has really changed since back in my day; now, food is served almost exclusively in "bar" form, and though of course there is a Salad Bar, that's pretty passe. So far, I've enjoyed: Fajitas Bar, Gyros Bar, Pasta Bar, Mac-n-Cheese Bar, and Quesadilla Bar. I hear there's a Shrimp and Grits Bar in the rotation, and I'm very much looking forward to that....(for real!).

Work-in-Progress

DC-area author Leslie Pietrzyk explores the creative process and all things literary.